Well, I would like to see how pro of you.
Waiting you find my blog link and leave the rubbish comment again.
Hahaaa.
Lol. I remembered.
First comment that you wrote --- 'fcuk you'.
Ehem.. Do you have the tools? Haaa
I dare to make a bet that you are girl!! laughing*
Please la. Thought your English very good? vomit*
You're just simply know what we wrote.
And answer us back the rubbish.
Ya. You are the successful person that make us angry.
Kolby is the one most angry.
Even sleep also think of you. Hahaaa
You also famous between us. Congrates you.
Our topic always around you everyday. xD
Emm. Actually it's quite funny also.
Bit*ch couple?? Oh no. You only bit*ch. Hahaa
Receive what I had done?? Lol. I'm waiting. xD
Kolby. Come on. Smash a shit on her fuck*ing face!!
Hooray~~~
7.06.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment