Welcome~~!!
And thanks for view my blog. =)

LOVE SONG

3.14.2010

I'm Back

Dear all my friends, Happy Valentine's Day!!

Finally, I'm back. Sorry for few days didn't updating my blog cause of I was busying studied for school monthly test and it was finished on Wednesday.
Err. results quite okay. =)
Eventhough I had online started noon of Wednesday but I was lazy updating.
Please forgive me.

Hey, you know you are very annoying??
I'm really hate you.
Please out of my sight.
I'll thank you so much.

Oh ya. I'm very sorry to ZL.
And I promise I won't make you again.
Luckily you forgave me and we had a little play in bus.
If not I really don't know how to face you next time.

For ZL:
Nice to meet you, my friend.
( I didn't say before to her.)

Yeah. Happy holiday.
Firstly, PXH was planning go out on Thursday for a movie.
That is 'Alice in the Wonderland'.
Is it nice??Don't know. After watching I will tell you all. xD

Next, netball's competition coming soon.
It is held on 22&23 March.
So, we need to practice on Monday and next two days. Tired.
Hope our team can get a prize. =D

Yesterday Mikar was sharing her Love's Story with me.
Mikar, waiting her. She really nice.
Wish you and Eleven happiness all the time. =)

I was no mood just now.
Cause of someone.
Make me felt that she still unbelieved me.
But now I was okay.

Babe
I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment